Monday

Where Charlotte Mason Left Off

At the beginning of September my 15 yo and I were working on her goals for the school year. Science is not her favorite subject; it became late and we got a little punchy. We ended up designing a video-education curriculum for high school sciences.

Actual facts and real information contained in the following curriculum are entirely spurious and purely coincidental:

For Horticulture- The Happening

Astronomy- Deep Impact

Physics- The Matrix

Biology- Evolution

Geology- Dante's Peak

Climatology- The Day After Tomorrow

Oceanography- Waterworld

Criminology- Minority Report

Pschology- Rear Window


My apologies to Charlotte Mason.






2 comments:

  1. I personally love this one, but then Claire and I did economics her 7th grade year by shopping at Target as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete